Emergency notice Emergency notice Emergency notice Emergency notification
Registration of suppliers wishing to provide their services to the government, providing full data about them
The company must be duly registered in the state and subject to the provisions of the Federal Law No. (2) of 2015 on Commercial Companies and its amendments, or any other legislation superseding the same.
- If the supplier is a branch of a foreign company registered in the state's free zones, the supplier may be registered, provided that the company has a branch duly registered in the state outside those free zones.
- The supplier must be licensed to conduct business in the state.
- The supplier must not be deprived of participating in tenders and auctions of any federal entity.
- None of the partners may be an employee of the federal entity with which the contract is made.
- Federal governmental entities and institutions are exempted from the registration fees.
- Productive families (Al Sana'a members) are exempted from the registration fees.
- Small and Medium Enterprises that are 100% owned by local citizens are exempt from registration fees for the first two years from the date of their establishment.
- The Ministry of Finance may, according to its internal estimates and standards, refuse to accept an application for supplier registration or cancel its registration either with or without reason, and without any responsibility towards that.
All suppliers: Trade License from Department of Economic Development
Productive families: Membership Card for Productive Families issued by the Ministry of Community Development
This service requires having a registered user on the ministry website.
Create a new user
Please fill out the application below if you request additional data not available on the site and your application will be followed up by the concerned department